Yes the dreaded T&C’s!
We’d love you to read the following, for the safety and due regard of all concerned.
Please adhere to our Dogtrax terms and conditions.
- The client must provide a working email address for invoicing purposes.
- The client must provide Dogtrax Ltd with the name and contact number of someone capable to make a decision(s) relating to their dog/dogs in an emergency. If a contact is not available, Dogtrax Ltd reserves the right to discuss with the vet and make decisions with the vet, in the best interests of the animal.
- The client is entirely responsible for any vet bills incurred while under the care of Dogtrax Ltd.
- Dogtrax Ltd will make every effort to ensure your dog is well looked after in your absence. Dogtrax Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death of a dog inside/outside of the home whilst in our care.
- Dogtrax Ltd will not confirm a booking until the meeting consultation has been carried out with the client.
- Full payment for services must be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice. Reminders will be provided and payment must be made. If payments are not made then further steps will be taken to recover any outstanding debt.
- Payments must be made via bank transfer – sorry we do not accept cash.
- All clients will be deemed to have accepted Dogtrax Ltd terms and conditions (as laid out here).
- The client must provide all items necessary for dogs to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence (this would mean – food, medication, leads, treats, collars etc). Should dogs require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Dogtrax Ltd, these will be purchased and added to your invoice.
- Dogtrax Ltd must be alerted to any behavioural problems with a clients dogs at the time of booking or during their consultation. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
- Dogs should be insured by the client. Dogtrax Ltd reserves the right to refuse a booking for any dog which is not insured. Dogtrax is fully insured.
- Cancellations – Cancellations incurred at short notice will be charged – If the required 24hr notice is not given, charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period.
- All dogs being exercised with Dogtrax Ltd must be fully vaccinated. We advise that dogs are treated with regular – flea, worm, tick and kennel cough treatments.
- Your dog walker will apply personal judgment and may cut a walk short if necessary, for example, if extreme weather conditions threaten the safety or comfort of both the dogs and the dog walker.
- Dogs being walked with Dogtrax Ltd will undergo a one week trial period to ensure dogs are adequately trained and socialised; during this time dogs will be walked on-lead until they have bonded with both the walker and other dogs within the pack.
- All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Dogtrax Ltd.
- Dogtrax Ltd reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the dog walker and/or other dogs.
- Dogs will require drying off after some walks, towels must be provided and left near the main door.
- As the dog walker will be entering the home, the walker will –
*Venture only into the areas of the home required to do so with due regard for the well being of the dog.
*Ensure they are clean and will avoid as best as is possible leaving dirt in any part of the home.
*Look after the keys to the home and will not duplicate or distribute keys to another individual without the owners consent.
*May act as a Key Holding Service for the owner should they lose their keys for any reason – there will be a charge of £15 if the hours of requirement are unreasonable.
*The dog walker will own up to any breakages or soiling of the interior if they should incur such while controlling the dog, but will not be responsible for damage elsewhere around the home, equally will not be responsible for any missing items or heresay about movements within the home.
If you do not agree with any of the Dogtrax terms and conditions, or require any further knowledge, clarification or information, please contact us immediately.
Your happiness is our happiness.